Product Specifications & Materials:
1. Net Posts:
- 3” Heavy Duty 11-gauge steel square tubing.
- Aluminum caps with stainless steel fixing pins.
- Integral lacing ribs 3/16” welding to posts.
- Zinc dipped for all weather rust protection.
- Complete with brass internal winder with 3 ¼” brass pulley
- Worm gear will not recoil.
- Removable handle for that clean look and player safety.
- Anchor end posts has a 5/16” hook welded for net cable anchoring.
- Heavy duty steel tubing construction for superior strength and product longevity.
- High quality powder coating with an additional clear coat applied for extra all-weather long-lasting protection from the elements.
- Commercial grade, heavy-duty stainless-steel ball bearing caster wheels, (rated at 250 lbs. each) with grease zerk fittings to maintain the wheels performance for years of outdoor use.
- The 3” swivel caster wheels are made of non-marking polyurethane for use on concrete and indoor wood gym floors. They have easy to use step down locks that firmly hold the net in place.
- Our C&D nets are the highest quality pickleball nets available.
- Made of 3.5 mm braided solid-core black polyethylene with UV-resistant treatment and heat-set knots to keep its shape.
- Vinyl head is locked-stitched rows of white polyester thread for optimal durability.
- Double-layer vinyl headband.
- We use a 31″ high net that is designed to work with our frame, which enables the ball to roll under the net frame.
- Frame systems can be ordered in either 3- or 5-piece designs.
- We offer both wheeled and non-wheeled solid base net systems.
- Custom colors are available upon request.
Our commitment to use the best materials available, is what makes C&D Best Pickleball Nets the highest quality, durable and maintenance free net systems.
We offer the very best Pickleball Nets for multi-purpose courts. (Tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton, pickleball, etc.)
We believe C&D Best Pickleball Net Systems are the perfect choice for cities, private clubs and homeowners who have multi-purpose courts. Our great looking solid frame is very low maintenance and performs exactly like the permanent in-ground systems we all enjoy playing on.